Click on the image for a link to the PODCAST. Well worth checking out.
- A brief introduction to Veasna
- Veasna’s working career, education, and
- What got him into direct selling
- Why mentorship meant so much for Veasna
- Veasna’s work ethic
- The key ingredient to drive positive work ethic
- How to handle work ethic differences in a team
- Can your work ethic change?
- Books that inspired Veasna
- The benefits of a direct selling business according to Veasna
Our new look website is still being tweaked, however, it’s mostly over the line. Next stage is to have more landing pages, followed by an online registration including payment options, followed by rewriting the Presenters’ portal. We’re a small team who enjoy learning fast. Adobe, Microsoft, HTML and creating email accounts in multiple versions of Outlook, Gmail, Iphones and androids. And we’ve hit half way with week 26, the shortest day and school holidays.
Jay and the chocolate loving team at admin.
From our Presenter care team
Wow!!! All I can say is our visit to Perth for the Mundella Every Woman’s Expo was a huge success with close to 600 people showing interest in the Chocolate Adventure stand. We would like to thank everyone who was involved with the stand and the meet and greet on the Saturday night. Tasha, Tammy, Darryl, Tanya, Stephanie, Jo, Jayne, Esther, Nicole and Viv.
A special thanks to Esther, for organising this event, and also to Tasha, for manning the stall till late on Sunday; your efforts are truly appreciated.
The Presenter Care team are looking forward to going around Australia and meeting more of our wonderful Presenters face to face and are already looking at where our next Chocolate Adventure will be – so watch this space ☺
July Public Promo
It’s Christmas in July at Chocolate Adventure and to celebrate we are giving away a full sized packet our delicious Bold Ball Trio! Great for taking to the movies on those cold, rainy winter days. Filled with smooth creamy chocolate…they are a taste sensation.
This combo has everything needed to satisfy the cravings for mint and orange lovers in your house. Great to share. 200g Packet – gluten free
We have simplified our promotions schedule so that you’ll be able to easily access the promotional material you need for each promotion as it arises. The first announcement of all promotions is via this newsletter. The printable A4 or two-up A5 flyers are available in one drive here. This is for you to print and laminate for your table display and to hand out to guests at parties or market stalls etc.
Say “thank you”
The Chocolate Adventure team suggests you mail one note of gratitude or recognition each day. I challenge you to start now!
LEADERS: A great gift for newly promoted team members is a pretty set of thank you cards with a nice new pen. Check local stationery stores near you, or even better, check Etsy as they have some great personalised designs ☺
Why not try these with our couverture chocolate.
Click on the image for a link to the PODCAST.
- Who is Linda Evenden and what’s her background?
- What would life be like if Linda’s not into direct selling
- What’s so interesting about vision?
- Linda’s vision
- Building the vision
- How to turn your vision into reality
- How do you transfer vision to your team?
- Resources and books that helped Linda in the business
- Why you must invest in your personal development
- The benefits of direct selling business according to Linda